Shanren guarantees to provide accurate descriptions and qualified products with well-selected components. We warrant replacement or maintenance will be free within 1 year counting from the date of purchase. Shanren will repair or replace any component that fails in normal usage. Please refer to its corresponding USER MANUAL for practical operation.
Each product unit is warranted to be free of factory defects for 1 year from original purchase. If the product fails to work through normal usage, we will repair or replace the defect at no charge. Service must be performed by an authorized dealer or an authorized retailer. To return the product, please enclose its warranty card together with details about its dysfunction.
Please note that insurance and transportation charges shall be borne by the requesting party, and take note that this warranty doesn't cover accessories and batteries.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse, fire, or other external causes or acts of nature;
- Physical damage to the surface, such as scratches and dents;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Shanren head office.
This Warranty is subjected to the following terms:
- To obtain warranty service, a proof of purchase, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer, is required.
- Shanren reserves all rights to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- This Warranty covers expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the Warranty Period. The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser at his/her own expense to the designated premises together with the proof of purchase and warranty card.
- All replaced faulty products or components will become the property of Shanren.
- The repaired or replaced parts by Shanren shall continue to be under warranty for the remaining time of the original one year warranty period.
- Back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the product before returning any unit for service. We are not responsible for damage to or loss of data.
- Shanren reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.